Community Design Group brings together talented design professionals committed to creating memorable and prosperous people-centered places.
Our multi-disciplinary approach joins urban planning and design, civil engineering, public health, graphic design, communications and public participation services to solid economic development and policy-making experience.
Learn more about our team by following the links below:
- Antonio Rosell, P.E., AICP, Director
- Scot Nortrom, Operations Manager
- Jono Cowgill, MURP, Urban Planner
- Britt Berner, MURP, Urban Planner
- Kadence Hampton, MURP, Urban Planner
- Juan José Arrué, Project Manager, Latin America
- Gustavo Gutiérrez, Marketing Manager, México and Latin America
- Adrian Díaz, Urban Planning Intern